Descripción del puesto
The Analyst will support the new business development team, typically working with managers, directors and/or other analysts. The analyst will have significant responsibility with internal/external exposure, day-to-day operations and transactions.
· Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
· Financial analysis and modelling of startups
· Preparation of presentations including but not limited to teasers, investment memos, business presentations among others
· Company and industry research
· Participation in deals activity
Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Finance, Business Administration, CPA, Engineering or other related degrees. Master or CFA preferred.
No significant experience required, but ideal candidates should have:
· Willingness to learn
· Creativity to constantly think of new ways to accomplish tasks
· Ability to breakdown complex problems and determine and propose effective solutions
· Knows when to act without prodding by management
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Initiative and motivation
· Teamwork and interpersonal skills